Datonomy’s correspondents in Germany have just published their latest update on IT and data protection developments.
- a status update on the GDPR, on which further trilogue negotiations took place this week
- fines imposed for illegal data transfers in asset deals
- fines imposed for insufficiently detailed data processing contracts
- a recent decision on the legality of framing
- a recent ruling on take down
Plus other recommended reads and status updates on draft legislation. You can read it in full here.