- The timeline for implementation
- When and where will GDPR apply, and which regulator(s) will be able to enforce it?
- New rules for service providers
- An overview of enhanced data subject rights
- Data breach notification – the new rules and lessons learned from US experience
As Datonomy readers will be aware, political agreement was reached on the new General Data Protection Regulation last month. While we await formal ratification and a final text, Datonomy invites its readers to join a webinar next week to take a first look at the key practical implications of the new rules. The webinar is being hosted by Datonomy's friends at US law firm Fenwick & West. Robert Brownstone, Privacy co-chair and Electronic Information Management Chair of Fenwick & West LLP and Ross McKean, Head of Data Protection at Olswang LLP, will lead a discussion considering: